This site is a personal website which I am using to put up
information related to Evidence-Centered Assessment Design (ECD).
Content may move from this area, but I will try and leave a trail
telling where it has gone.
Currently this site hosts the following content.
- ECD Wiki (including Web extras from the
- Handouts and material from the NCME tutorial NCME
Tutorial (moved to a new location).
- Bibliography from our currently in
progress book Bayesian Networks in Educational Assessment
If you enjoyed this site you might also enjoy:
- Russell Almond's On-line Publication List
contains links to reports available on-line where Russell is a co-author.
- Bob Mislevy's Home page
Course handouts and paper pre-prints.
- Russell Almond's Home page
- Bayesian Networks in Educational Assessment
- Our new book from Springer.
<lastname> (at) acm.org